Due to a growing interest from walk in customers, we are pleased to announce that we will soon be running Up-cycling Furniture Classes to the general public.
The classes will be very hands-on and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction into up-cycling and the types of materials, tools and furniture we recommend working on
- Preparation Masterclass – the most important part of the process
- Painting Techniques – using a water based chalk paint to get the best results and how to apply the paint as well as drying conditions
- Finishing touches – an overview of the wax used to treat the furniture after it has been painted to ensure its long life
There is also an optional class which covers the art of Decoupage.
Costs and other important information:
- The cost per person will be £55
- Maximum of two attendees per class, no children
If you are interested in attending, please contact us. Dates can be arranged in advance, please let us know your availability.